Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Tuesday 7 April 2020

More Recent Makes.

Hi
Hope everyone is keeping well and staying safe. Sorry not to have blogged for a few days, along with crafting, I’ve been at work. One of the lucky ones, I’m grateful I can still go out to work during these times, caring for our residents at the retirement village where I work.
I thought I’d share a few cards with you, which I hadn’t got around to blogging, but wanted them to have their day on the blog.

The first card was one I made for my sister-in-law’s Birthday. I used Sue Wilson’s ‘Hamilton’ die from the New Zealand collection. I cut the shape twice into the cream card, and then cut again using its outer edge to use as the focal point. The patterned papers are from Anna Marie Designs ‘Blissful Cotton’. The flower is by Sue Wilson and the sentiment from Just Rite Stamps.



The second card, I made to participate in a blog challenge over on the Cotswold Crafter blog. It was a tic tac toe challenge and I chose punch or die cut, patterned paper and floral. Again, I’ve used Anna Marie Designs papers in ‘Blissful Teal’. The curved borders are from Spellbinders as well as the medallion which the Crafters Companion flower sits on. The LOTV sentiment was stamped onto the Sue Wilson pierced flag dies.


The third card uses Sue Wilson’s ‘Scandinavian’ background die and the ‘Hamilton’ die again, layered with ‘Blissful Teal papers. The circle sentiment is from LOTV.



I hope you like them. Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe.
Hugs
Sonia xxx 

2 comments:

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx