Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Thanks.

Hi
I thought I’d share a couple of Thank you cards I recently made. They were pretty quick and easy to make using some of my stash - some pretty papers and a few elements.

The first card is made with Anna Marie ‘Garden Blooms’ papers. I’ve used the Swirl Border die by Joy! Crafts, adding 3 tiny hearts along the edge. The ‘Thanks’ die is from Crafters Companion, along with the stamped sentiment which came as a set.




The second card is made with Anna Marie ‘Blissful Cocoa’ papers, and a Kraft card mat. I die cut the Memory Box ‘Catalina Wreath’ die out of Kraft card and added the ‘Thanks’ die on top.




I hope everyone is keeping well and coping in these uncertain times. Stay safe.

Hugs
Sonia xxx




2 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautiful I really like the font of the Tanks die

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers used on your cards Sonia. Lovely cards x

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx