Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Monday 23 March 2020

It’s Never Too Early.....

Hi
I’m back today sharing another card I made recently....my first Christmas card for 2020. It’s never too early to start making Christmas cards, and I thought if I start now, then hopefully I’ll have enough to send without having to rush out to buy some last minute ones!
I used my new Tim Holtz ‘Flurry #1’ die, which I purchased at the Create It craft show recently. I cut two - one in Kraft card and the other in glitter card, from my stash. I love this pretty die, and as well as making a fabulous snowflake, I think it could be used on non Christmassy cards too. The backing paper is Anna Marie Designs‘Blissful Cocoa’ and the sentiment is from Lili Of The Valley.




Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Sonia xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wowser! What a fabulous die At first I thought you’d had to cut it multiple times and in different sizes
    Love the card and in these different colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing catch up, nothing new there :>)
    Your cards are wonderful and it never to early to start on the x-mas cards. x

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx