Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Thursday 19 March 2020

New die - Double Halo Oval.

Hi
I hope everyone is keeping well, and coping in these uncertain times.
I’ve had a few days off work and made use of the time by doing lots of crafting.
I recently joined a Facebook group organised by Becca Feeken of Amazing Paper Grace.
I absolutely love Becca’s beautiful creations made using her own range of cutting dies along with the Spellbinders range. I have a few Spellbinders dies in my stash, but none specifically by Becca, so I decided to order the Double Halo Oval die to start off my collection.


I’ve used the die as the main focal point of my card. Again I’ve used the Garden Bloom papers by Anna Marie Designs and the Tim Holtz butterfly. The sentiment is from JustRite Stamps.


I hope you like it.
Stay safe everyone.
Hugs to all.
Sonia xxx






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sonia.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Sonia
    Have loved your previous posts too Didn’t comment on them in case you don’t go back to check
    That butterfly one with the medallion is gorgeous and I love your take on the 18th Birthday cards
    You really inspire me
    Stay safe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen for your kind words. That means a lot to me 😊 xx

      Delete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx