Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Wednesday 5 January 2022

First Christmas card for 2022

 Hi

I’m back today to share my first Christmas card for the year - it’s never to early to start! 😉

I was inspired to make it from a beautiful card by Debby Hughes of Lime Doodle Design. She has some gorgeous creations on her blog, so be sure to pop over and take a look.

I’ve used Milled Lavender distress oxide spray for the background with some glitter texture paste through an AALL and Create stencil. The snowflakes from Memory Box are cut in mirror card from Chloe’s Creative Crafts. I heat embossed the sentiment on a piece of vellum. The sequins and enamel dots finish it off perfectly. 

I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Sonia xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx