Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Friday 31 December 2021

Here’s to 2022……

 Hello my crafty friends 


Well, as this year draws to a close, I thought I’d give you an update on what’s been happening with my crafting journey.

Firstly, my apologies for not posting very often, and in fact I hadn’t realised how long it had been since my last post! I am still crafting (very much so) but tend to share mainly on Instagram now and occasionally Pinterest. I’ve given up with my Facebook page, although it’s still there if you would like to see it, but generally all the cards on there are on here too.

I’ve enjoyed being a member of the lovely Cotswold Crafter blog, making some wonderful friends and sharing our creations and inspiration. There’s been times this last year when I’ve put away my crafting stuff, and taken a break from it for a while - I think it’s fair to say that a lot of us go through that phase of our mojo going awol, and we just need a little time to focus on something else. However, with the love and support of my crafting friends, I’ve been encouraged and inspired to get back to it and continue creating. We really are a ‘blog family’ for which I am so grateful for ❤️

So, as we go into 2022, Im looking forward to continuing my crafting journey, trying new things and old - hoping to make use of my expanding craft stash!

Wishing you all a Happy, Healthy and Crafty New Year.

Hugs Sonia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx