Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Sunday 26 July 2020

’Mwah’.... Cute Elephants

Hi
Two posts in two days! I just couldn’t wait to share my creations, using these gorgeous new stamps I’ve purchased in the last week! I came across Tracey Hey - Alpaca Pals whilst browsing Instagram and upon visiting her site, I fell in love with her designs. So here are my first two cards using this cute little elephant from the ‘Mwah’ stamp set. I have also used a couple of stamps from the ‘Doing Great’ set aswell.
Will be back soon to share another couple of cards using these wonderful stamps - something a bit different to my usual style!



 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Sonia xxx

2 comments:

  1. Good morning. Two absolutely lovely cards with a very cute little elephant. Like the backgrounds you have made for them both. Can't wait to see what other Alpaca pals you bought. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maria. I can’t take credit for the second cards background - the watercolour print is a paper from a set by Tracey Hey @ Alpaca Pals, I just added the stamp to it xx

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx