Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Tuesday 28 July 2020

New Stamps by Tracey Hey.

Hi
As promised, I’m back today sharing another couple of cards using my new stamps from Tracey Hey. I really just wanted to play around with them, and see what I came up with. So here are the results - a bit different to my usual style, but it’s good to just go with the flow and see what happens! 
The stamp sets I’ve used are: Epic Stuff, Dotty Definitions, Doing Great and Mwah.



Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Sonia xxx

2 comments:

  1. They’re gorgeous SONIA I love that circle die too I loved your previous post too That paper is lovely and the elephant is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, unusual style then your normal cards Sonia but still very nice. The circle die is good x

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx