Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Saturday 25 July 2020

Embossing Folder Challenge

Hi
Since getting back into crafting over the last few months, I’ve been warmly welcomed back in to the Cotswold Crafter’s blog. This is a lovely friendly blog run by Sandra, with loads of beautiful inspiration and weekly challenges. I love being a part of Sandra’s blog, along with the friendly chatter, it inspires me with my crafting. A recent challenge was to use our embossing folders, something I hadn’t used for a while. So I’d like to share the cards I made. I was rather pleased with how they turned out - and the bonus of making a Christmas card to add to this year’s collection!




Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Sonia
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Sonia your Letterpress technique cards are absolutely stunning, the colours you have used are so soft and work perfectly XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous set of cards, beautiful designs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style Sonia but you know that already 😀 These cards are amazing All similar layout but all so very different I know I should use my embossing folders more often and I still need to try letter pressing
    I love your 21 cards especially the one with the stencil which I happen to have (well the Lotza Dots one) May try something similar if that’s OK
    Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had a look back on your cards Sonia and I LOVE them all. Colours and layouts and the finishing of your cards are just wonderful ! I am so glad you joined us again in the cafe' 😊
    Funny thing happening tho every time I'm opening your blog I am ending up on February -16 😯
    Also had a look on Tracey Hey site, so many fun and cute stamps. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx