Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Thursday 23 July 2020

21st Birthday Cards

Hi 
Apologies for not blogging for a while. Thought I’d share with you the Birthday cards I made for my Son. He was 21 at the beginning of July! Can’t believe where the years have gone. We celebrated in the best way we could with lockdown restrictions still in place. 
My first card uses a LOTV image which I purchased from their Etsy store. I used Anna Marie Designs papers and the sentiment is from Clearly Besotted.
For my second card I used an AALL & Create stencil as my background. The sentiment is from Spellbinders.



Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Sonia xxx 

3 comments:

  1. Two brilliant cards, fabulous designs.
    Happy birthday to your son x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are absolutely stunning Sonia, your cards are always so perfectly finished XXX

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx