Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Saturday 22 January 2022

Starting Something New - Art Journal

 Hi

I’ve been thinking about starting an art journal for quite a while now, but have been putting it off as I wasn’t sure where to start! So when Sandra of Cotswold Crafter blog asked us if we’d like to start a journal, I knew it was time to bite the bullet and give it a go and enjoy experimenting.

I found an MDF album I bought at a craft show a few years ago, and decided to use this so that I can add my own pages of different card stock.

I started by decorating the cover, and although it took me a few days to decide what to do, and the uncertainty of the colour combo I’d chosen, once I put it all together I was really pleased with how it turned out. I particularly like the sentiment, which seems very apt for the project.

I hope you will stick with me and follow me on my art journal journey.




Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs Sonia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx