Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Same die, different cards.

Hi
Hope you are keeping well, and enjoying the glorious spring sunshine during these uncertain times. 
I’d like to share a couple of cards I made a couple of weeks ago for the weekly challenge over on the Cotswold Crafter blog. We were challenged to use either the same die or stamp on two different cards.
I chose Sue Wilson’s ‘Regal’ striplet die.
For my first card, I cut the die (without its outer cutting edge) three times into my background card. I mounted this onto Anna Marie Designs ‘Blissful’ Cotton papers, adding a pierced frame. I topped it with Sue Wilson’s ‘Hamilton’ die also cut from the pretty papers, along with the pierced flags. The Tim Holtz butterfly finishes it off. The sentiment is from LOTV.


For my second card, I cut the complete die out of Kraft card. Again I’ve used Anna Marie Designs ‘Blissful’ papers, this time in Cocoa. The Memory Box swirly flower die holds the circular LOTV sentiment.




 Thanks for stopping by.
Stay safe.
Hugs 
Sonia xxx




3 comments:

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx