Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Double Halo Oval - With Love.

 Hi
I wanted to share another card with you, made using the Double Halo Oval die set from Amazing Paper Grace. I love this set, and by just adding some pretty papers, I think it makes a beautiful card.
I’ve used the main die and inner die as my focal point, along with Anna Marie Designs Garden Blooms papers. I cut the corner die three times and added these along the bottom to create the border.
The butterfly from Tim Holtz finishes it off with the LOTV sentiment stamped onto the pierced flags from Sue Wilson.





I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe.
Hugs
Sonia xxx 


3 comments:

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx