Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Sunday 5 June 2016

Challenge Card Selection.

Hi. Apologies for not blogging for a few weeks, I hadn't realised how long it had been. Today I thought I'd share with you some of the cards I have made to take part in various challenges over on Cotswoldcrafter blog. This fabulous blog is hosted by the lovely Sandra, and I have been made very welcome by all its friendly members. There is a beautiful array of cards and crafts on display and a new sketch challenge every Monday. Sandra has also recently introduced a mid week mini challenge every other week which gets our minds thinking of other ideas for using our vast ranges of crafty stash. If you have a few minutes to spare pop on over and say hi, you won't be disappointed! :-)

This was my first sketch challenge card.


Some more Sketch challenge cards.





The next cards are from Sandra's recently introduced mini challenges.

This challenge was to use an older die which hadn't been used in the last 6 months.


This was to use the Bokeh effect on our card.


This was to use an embossing folder(s) and no dies. I found this one very challenging! ;-)


Thank you for stopping by today.
Hugs
Sonia xxx




5 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards Sonia, beautiful layout and colours.
    been over to Sandra`s a few times, but feel awful I cannot stay long as their is so many lovely ladies leaving comments..so very friendly.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love,love all your cards you have made for the challenges ! My life has changed so much since finding Sandra's and now your blog and some others ones :-) I need more hours in the day, honestly.
    Hope to see both you and Pam at AP in September.
    Hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know/realised you had a blog I have loved every card you have shown on Sandra's blog They definitely my kind of cards I really must try joining in again I will visit again but can't promise it'll be every time you post Like Maria has said I need more hours in the day to keep up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sonia some fabulous creations. Great cards x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your kind words, I feel very privileged to be able share your amazing cards, it feels like you have been with us since the start, everyone adores you xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx