Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Monday 15 August 2016

Masculine Cards - Art Pad Images.

Hi. I hope you're all enjoying the sunshine today. A little hot for me so I thought I'd take the chance to share a couple of cards. I have a few cards which I have been meaning to blog for a while, so todays share is a couple of masculine cards. One of them was for Fathers Day back in June - so that shows how long I've been meaning to show them!
Both are pretty basic with matting and layering using cardstock and patterned papers. The images are from the LOTV art pads (now discontinued) and the sentiments also from LOTV. The die cut sentiment on the second card is from Spellbinders.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Sonia xxx




1 comment:

  1. Two fabulous cards Sonia, love these image, shame they retired them as a few ladies love these.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx