Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Saturday 23 January 2021

Birthday Butterflies

 Hi

Sorry I’ve been quiet on here lately, but I’m back today sharing a card I made recently for my Mum’s Birthday. I recently purchased some slimline dies from Heffy Doodle and couldn’t wait to start using them. The outer scalloped edge one is slightly bigger than the DL card blanks I use, so I trimmed it down to fit. The Tim Holtz butterflies fit perfectly in the apertures. 

Thanks for stopping by, I’ll be back again soon.

Stay safe

Hugs Sonia xxx



2 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely SONIA These aperture dies are beautiful I have a very old TL one You’ve inspired me to hoik it out
    Take care x

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx