Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Sunday 15 March 2020

RSVP Card.

Hi
I needed an RSVP card for a wedding reception, and after searching my local supermarket to find they had none, I decided to make one.
I wanted something pretty and not too fussy, so chose the Tim Holtz detailed butterflies.
Backing papers are again using Anna Marie Garden Blooms, and the top butterfly cut with some glitter card I had in my stash. I used a Spellbinders medallion die as the base to mount my butterfly.


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Sonia xxx

1 comment:

  1. The butterfly and the medallion are working so well together. A lovely card Sonia. Great seeing you back crafting and back with us in the "Cafe'" 😃

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx