Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Sunday 1 March 2020

Hello


Hi
Well, I know I’ve been here before, but after being out of crafting for quite some time - and after longingly staring at my craft stash and willing myself to get back into it - I thought it’s now or never!
I went along to the Create It craft show at Farnborough last weekend, and although I wasn’t there long, I did buy a few things to help me get back into my crafting.
I’ve been making a few new cards which I will share with you soon, but after going through my photos I found a couple, which I made last year, so I thought I’d start by sharing those with you.

The first one is using one of the art pad images and sentiment stamp from Lili Of The Valley. The border stamp is from Inkylicious.


The second one is using stamps and the die from Sugar Pea Designs, and again the border stamp from Inkylicious.



I hope you like them. 
As ever, thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Sonia xx



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sonia, lovely to see you back in blog land, beautiful cards, hope you share your new makes soon.
    Welcome back
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx