Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Same Dies, Different Card.

Hi. I wanted to share with you the second card I made using my new dies. I think this can be used for any occasion as the Just For You sentiment is so versatile.
Again I have used the Noble Double Pierced Squares for my matting and layering in two different shades of grey pearl card. From the New York Collection - Times Square, I cut four of the smallest dies to add as a background. I used the Grace die set cut in pink and grey, and added the Just For You sentiment on top. Three pink heart outlines added to the bold hearts within the sentiment to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you leave. 
Hugs
Sonia xxx


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sonia, love the dies and colours you have used.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd missed your previous post Both cards are beautiful I keep moving items on my Wish List I think this set will have to be moved to nearer the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours together, lovely card Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx