Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Pretty Birthday Wishes.

Hi.
Today I would like to share a Birthday card I made for a friend. I wanted something pretty and feminine and think that these dies, together with the image, provide a very pleasing result! 
The dies are by Sue Wilson - yes I love these dies, and use them frequently as they are so versatile! Sue has just released a fabulous set of new dies, and once again my wish list is getting longer ;-)



The circular heart frame is one of the Decorative Frames, from the Italian Collection. I love this as the little hearts cut out, and I have a stash of these in various colours! They are great as extra little embellishments, and I have also used them in shaker cards along with sequins.
The four corner squares are the smallest square from the Times Square set, from the New York Collection.
The flowers are the second smallest from the Camellia Complete Petals set, from the Finishing Touches Collection. I shaped them slightly with a ball tool and added a small circle in the centre.
The sentiment - a stamp I found in my stash - is cut out with the smallest oval from the Copenhagen set, from the Scandinavian Collection.
The image is from one of the Lili of the Valley art pads - which have unfortunately now been discontinued.


I really enjoyed making this card, and I hope you like it too.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Sonia xxx

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, great idea with the flowers around the image, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Do you have a section where you can become a follower?xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, and for following :-) X

      Delete
  3. Lovely mix and matching of Sue Wilson's dies - shows beautifully how her die sets can work together :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sonia, love this cute image and SW beautiful dies you have used.
    Thank you for leaving your kind comment on my blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your kind words Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just so cute. Love it x

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx