Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Wednesday 21 January 2015

A Great Day!

Hi. I am so pleased, proud and chuffed to bits!! Today has been a fab day. Firstly I received my GORGEOUS card from Sue Wilson, it is absolutely stunning - the pictures on the blog do not do her creations justice. Secondly, after waiting for the news since November, my son texted me from school to say he had passed his GCSE english exam with a grade C. Yay, I am over the moon for him and so proud. I couldn't stop smiling :-) Well done Luke! (Cant wait to give him a big hug) I dashed home after work and made this card for him. I hope you like it. 
Hugs
Sonia xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx