Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Monday 13 March 2017

Loving these papers.....

Hi. I would like to share a couple of cards I made using the beautiful 'Blissful" papers by Anna Marie Designs. I was lucky enough to purchase 3 of these paper pads - I chose Teal, Cocoa and Cotton. I absolutely love these muted colours and beautiful designs  (the pictures don't do them justice)
Both cards are made using designs from the Cocoa papers, and as they are so pretty they just had to be used to make Mothers Day cards. The main focal die is the 'Sophia' die from Crafter's Companion create a card range. I hope you like them.
I have another card in the making, so will be back again soon to share that with you too. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Sonia xxx



2 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Sonia, I have those papers too, must use one day! as they look so pretty..
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You back ! and 2 cards made as well with some gorgeous papers, no wonder you wanted to stroke them before starting to cut them up hihi. Love the butterflies.
    Hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx