Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Quick Cards.

Hi. Thought I'd share a couple of cards I made the other day. These were quick and easy and are great additions to my stash of ready made cards. I have been really busy with lots of crafting, but unfortunately am not finding the time to blog much at the moment. Hopefully in the next few days I'll have time to share some more of my creations with you.
I have used Memory Box dies, adding colour with ink pads and embossing enamel. The die cuts are added to a stamped panel in the same colours. The sentiment is from LOTV.
Thanks for stopping by. I promise I'll be back again soon :-)
Hugs
Sonia xxx



6 comments:

  1. You say easy ,I say fabulous. All your cards are amazing and you are always so good at getting the colours perfectly right. Beautiful cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Sonia, love the clean look of these CAS cards.
    No the feeling! blogging takes up so much time.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS cards, Sonia. Lovely designs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning Your style of cards is so how I'd like to aspire to Your designs and colour combos are so spot on

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sonia
    I love your cards they are Gorgeous,the colour is just the right shade your designe.
    Hug's Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just had a quick look through your blog, very beautiful cards, so professional looking, love your colour choices.
    Hugs Lilian

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx