Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Thursday 5 May 2016

With Love.

Hi. I am back again today to share with you the Anniversary card I made for my Mum to give my Dad. I decided to make a box card, and although its quite fiddly to do I was pleased with the finished creation.
The patterned card I used to cover the box - on top of a gold mirri card matts - is from the Gilded Winter collection by First Edition Papers, Trimcraft. The majority of the beautiful designs are for Christmas, but was thrilled with the patterned one I chose, as the gold sparkle effect goes perfectly on this occasion! I used the same card  to cut the Champagne bottle and glasses. These are dies from Robert Addams. I cut the Cosmic Star Border from Memory Box dies twice from glittered cardstock, and also the 'with love' die from Spellbinders. The circled sentiment is from the Wedding Greetings set by Creative Expressions. The little heart stamps on the sides are from LOTV.
Thanks for stopping by today. More to show soon....
Hugs 
Sonia xxx





2 comments:

  1. Hi again :-) This time you have to wish you Dad a wonderful day on Saturday ! This is fabulous and the sprays, bottle and glasses and the card itself
    is Wow ! How did you manage them all to stand up so straight ? hugs Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comments on my cards Maria :-)
    The bottle and glasses are held up with a piece of acetate behind them, and a couple of the stars corners are also attached. It's a bit fiddly, but worth it for the final result :-)
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx