Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Friday 30 September 2016

Sketch Based Card.

Hi. Just popping in quickly tonight to share a card that I realised I hadn't blogged. The background dies were based on a sketch set for one of the weekly card challenges by Sandra over on the 
Cotswold Crafter blog a little while back. I decided to use the main die for my focal element on this card. I love the look of this die set when used together. (New Zealand Collection  - Hamilton die, by Sue Wilson) The sentiment is from LOTV.
I will be back in a few days to share some more Christmas cards. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Sonia xxx





4 comments:

  1. Wonderful black & white card design Sonia! love the cutting dies on this fabulous card layout.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Sonia I love your style of cards They are all my cup of tea This card (and your recent Christmas cards) are stunning (I love the cc card on Sandra's today Everyting about it floats my boat)
    I hope you don't mind but I pinched your big butterfly idea for a couple of friends birthdays recently which I will be blogging at some point

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen :-)
      Of course I don't mind! Most of my creations are ideas I have from seeing different creations on Pinterest and on other blogs, so are not entirely my own designs ;-)
      Hugs xxx

      Delete
  3. Hi Sonia, gorgeous card and I like it in black and white. Great layout too. I'm so stuck on the last CC, how stupid is that :( See you in the cafe',hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx