Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Saturday 18 June 2016

Snowflakes.

Hi. Thought I'd share one of the Christmas cards I've already made. This was one of two I made together, the other one sent in for Sandra's Sketch Challenge over at Cotswold Crafter
I have used Sue Wilson's Happy Christmas die from last years Festive Collection. The large snowflake is from Joy! Crafts, and the other 3 snowflakes are cut from Memory Box's Snowflake Love Pendant. The tiny snowflakes in the centres are from a Tonic punch. The papers are from the Shabby Christmas Paper Bloc also from Joy! Crafts.
I'm building up quite a nice little stash of Christmas cards already, and will be showing you some more over the coming weeks.
Hugs
Sonia xxx


5 comments:

  1. This is fab Sonia I really must make a start on my Christmas cards - I don't sell them but I do try and make all of the ones I am going to send

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you via the SET Craft site Sonia - love this card. I have a thing about snowflakes and Christmas - I will definitely be back to see more of your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card Sonia, beautiful papers and snowflakes.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Christmas cards Sonia and if this weather continues you would think it is in the next few weeks to give them out :-) have a nice day crafting xx

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx