Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Friday 4 March 2016

Loving Wishes.

Hi. Today I am sharing a card I made for my Dad to give my Mum on Mother's Day. Even after all these years I still think its so lovely that my Dad likes to give my Mum a card on this day :-) 
I have used a LOTV image from one of the art pads, still got a few of these to use even though they are now discontinued. The main die is Auckland from Sue Wilson's New Zealand Collection. I just love the shape of this. I have used two different types of flowers, firstly the Delicate Daisies - Open Petals, by Sue Wilson and secondly Floral Delight collection, Pretty Petals by Crafter's Companion. I think they work really well together. I finished off the centre of each flower with a small circle die cut. The patterned paper is from First Edition Paper called Gilded Winter. This is a lovely paper pad, full of gorgeous designs.
I hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Sonia xxx




6 comments:

  1. Hi Sonia,beautiful card, you can't go wrong with Lilli of the Valley images can you!
    How sweet that your dad treats your my. On mother's day!
    Hugs
    Sandra
    Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonia, a gorgeous card. Such a sweet image and that die is nice. Hope you and your mum had a nice Sunday, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria. Had a lovely day, I hope you did too :-)
      Hugs xxx

      Delete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx