Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Friday 12 June 2020

More Alcohol Inks

Hi.
I’m back sharing another card made using my alcohol inks. The background is made with my new Gelli plate, using distress inks to give a watercolour effect. The honeycomb die was cut in inked card similar to the watercoloured piece, and then cut again in a small offcut of the alcohol inked piece, so I could insert some of the shapes back into the cut piece. My butterfly is also cut from the alcohol inked piece.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Sonia xxx


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love your colour choice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card SONIA You create some lovely cards in so many different styles with a butterfly die!
    You could have used this one on cotswoldcrafter too!

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx