Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Monday 1 June 2020

Alcohol Inks

Hi
Hope you are all staying safe, and enjoying this gorgeous weather we are having at the moment.
I received some alcohol inks and yupo card for my Birthday, so have been having a play with them. 
I created the background on my card using Wild Plum and Stonewashed adding a little silver mixative. I matted my inked piece on coordinating coloured papers and added the double layer butterfly.
I love the different effects you can achieve with the inks, and will be playing around with them a lot more, aswell as adding more colours to my collection.


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Sonia xxx


3 comments:

  1. So beautiful, love the background xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is something I haven’t tried The effects of alcohol ink and yupo paper you’ve created are gorgeous It’s one of those techniques that you never know how it’s going to turn out
    Lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous background technique, beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx