Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Saturday 2 July 2016

Stamping Challenge.

Hi. Just a quick post today to show the cards I made for Sandra's mini challenge over at Cotswold Crafter. We were challenged to just use stamps alone. I chose some of my Inkylicious stamps and had great fun playing. My backgrounds were inked with Distress Ink pads, and although Sandra had challenged us to not use any dies, I couldn't resist making just one by framing my image with the Grace die from Sue Wilson!
 Hope you like them :-) Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Hugs
Sonia xxx






3 comments:

  1. Wow these are fabulous Sonia, gorgeous colours and stamping.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it then and Love it now. So many ways of your stamping, they are all great. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx