Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Best Wishes.

Hi. I bought some new Sue Wilson dies last week and have been having a play with them. They are so versatile, and I am really pleased with these new purchases! I thought I would share with you the three cards I made using the new Perspectives - Triple Best Wishes die (these are from Sue's latest release) I have teamed them all with the Delicate Daisies - Open Petal dies aswell. The third card also shows a peak of the other die set I bought - Perspectives Happy. I have made another two cards using this set, but will wait a week or two to post those as they are Birthday cards for my Brothers.
Next week I will start showing the creations I have been making for my Mum and Dad's Anniversary. I do hope you will be able to pop by to take a look :-)
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Sonia xxx




8 comments:

  1. Wow-love all 3 cards. I was thinking of buying the Happy Birthday die like this and seeing your card has made my mind up-i NEED it!!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michele. I bought the Happy perspective die aswell so can use them together. Definitely worth purchasing, they are fab :-)
      Hugs xxx

      Delete
  2. Love,love,love them all. The colour is one of my favourite and the open daisies are lovely on your cards. Happy May day, Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words Maria :-)
    Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Sonia, beautiful colours and dies..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam. Thank you for your kind words, and for following me :-)
      Hugs xxx

      Delete

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx