Welcome!

Life Isn't About Finding Yourself, It's About Creating Yourself!

Thursday 30 April 2015

Its been a while!

Hi. Sorry I haven't posted for a while. You know how it is.....! Anyway, I have been crafting and have a few cards I'd like to share, however I won't post them all today. As Sue Wilson has her new die launch over on www.particraft.blogspot.co.uk I thought I would share a couple of cards I made inspired by Sues creations. The first card uses the New York Collection - Times Square, and the second one the Scandinavian Collection - Copenhagen. (The border on this one is a Tonic Studios Die). I hope you like them both and thanks for stopping by.
Hugs
Sonia xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Really appreciate you visiting my blog.
Thank you so much for any comments you leave :-)
Hugs xxx