Just wanted to share with you some flowers I made using my Big shot. I'm rather pleased with the way they've turned out (even if I do say so myself!)
Anyway, here's how they were made:
Big Shot machine
Joy! Crafts cutting and embossing dies - flowers (3 sizes)
K&Company papers - 'Classic K Bailey' and 'Roam'
I die cut 2 of each size of flower, then attached them all together using a brad. The smallest size flowers on top, then the medium size and then the largest. I tried to place them with the petals of the next flower in between the gaps. (some did move round slightly, but I don't think this has ruined the overall effect). When all flowers were in place, starting from the smallest I turned each petal upwards to achieve the desired effect.
I hope you like them.xx